Monday, June 13, 2011

Emma Watson Covers Vogue July 2011




Emma Watson takes the July 2011 cover of Vogue magazine.

On experimenting in the Harry Potter makeup trailer: “That was my playground. I would sit and play with lipsticks, foundations, and eye shadows; and every now and then [head of makeup, Amanda Knight] would let me do the extras’ face paint for the Quidditch matches.”

On longtime co-star Daniel: “He understood what his role was, not just as an actor but as the leading man in this enormous franchise. And I think that was almost more important in a way. He held it all together. I am very grateful for him.”

On fighting to balance education and work: “I have felt for the last ten years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros.’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult. I just realized at one point that I can’t fight everything. I have to move in the direction of it—and go with it.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...