Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elen Levon - Naughty video shoot

Sorry about the lack of updates but things have been all kinds of crazy lately. One of the bright spots of the past week was dropping by Elen Levon's "Naughty" video shoot. I've been championing this girl - she is only 16 years old - since hearing her demo a couple of months ago and it's exciting to see everything coming together. The more I see of her, the more I'm convinced she's going to be completely unstoppable. Elen has the looks, voice and dance moves to slay your faves. And she still comes across as a normal teenager as opposed to the media trained automatons I'm used to dealing with. It was actually kind of scary watching her on set today. She didn't miss a beat. I'm usually hugely critical of locally produced video clips but I'm optimistic that this will buck the trend. I love the emphasis on complex choreography, the sexy but not slutty styling and teen-tastic homage to Kylie's "Slow" video! A preview of "Naughty" will debut online in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...